GWS Beaver

Hi Folks,

In anticipation of the summer I got my hands on a GWS Beaver but before I head off and fly, I wanted to apply some of the mods recommended over the past year for the plane.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find the page I was looking for (it had about a dozen recommended mods). I've been Googling for the past couple of days, but my search string must be off somewhere...

I've found a few of them on many different pages, but the page I read about

6 months ago had a nice list of the major mods etc...

If you have any ideas, please let me know.

TIA Steve

Reply to
Steve

try

Mike

Reply to
Mike

"GWS Fans - Information, Tips and Forums site " =

GWS - e/flight education videos inc add heatsink to ESC. =
and many more GWS and e/flight direct links via Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links
regards Alan T.

Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.