Happy Independence Day to All!

My favorite holiday, since it's the birthday of my favorite country.

Bad news. I'm looking out the patio door, and there's a light drizzle. But there's good news too. I'm looking out the door at a smoking BBQ pit full of ribs.

You see, cooking ribs is the world's best hedge. Raining? Eat ribs. Football team got trounced? Eat ribs. Son-in-law got a new tatoo? Eat ribs. Stocks bombed? Eat ribs. That way, at least one thing is always positive.

Heck, who knows? The showers may pass, and I'll go flying. If I can still fit in my truck.

Happy Independence Day to All! Even Hillbilly Bill!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Hey Bob,

Couldn't agree with you more about the ribs! And of course, I agree with America being your favorite country as well...Happy 4th back at you!

Howie Adams, Patriot

"Before I end my letter, I pray Heaven to bestow the best of Blessings on this House and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise Men ever rule under this roof." John Adams, in a letter to Abigail, on his 2nd night in the White House.

Reply to
Stuff