Happy Independence Day

I don't know if Google will let this get through or not, but have a great 4th of July folks, don't eat too much or blow your fingers off with the fireworks (you'll need them to assemble that Wingnutz kit in the mail, right?).

Reply to
The Old Man

Thanks, and Happy 4th to you and all the US members! I don't have any fireworks so it'll be quiet here and the gang downstairs are all going to be in the Philly area for the day. I'm torn between a day in the basement or watching some of the 'Firefly' marathon on the Science Channel. I'll probably split the difference.

Bill Banasazak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller