I.F.O. Park/Indoor fliers

Hi troops, Does anyone have any experience with the three versions of the I.F.O. (trainer, mini, and regular)? I'm going to buy, I just can't decide which one. I'd like to fly oudoors *and* in a high school gym.

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

If you get the mini, you can fly where it is convenient as long as the winds are not blowing.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Any idea who sells mini ifo's in the UK?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henderson

Ask in indoor or open forum on

I know several UK flyers have them.

But its not my regular stamping ground

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I've had the Mark III (regular). It was a great airplane. Good for outdoors and gyms.

(The best RC Site).

Reply to
me

Thanks for the info troops. I'd like to start with the one I can fly in the smallest area. I assume that would be the Mini. Am I correct?

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

|I have both the mini and the standard indoors. While you can fly both indoors, I have more fun with the mini due to increased maneuverability.

Reply to
<edavis20

Thanks Ed - the Mini it is :)

Reply to