I need a source for pair of counter rotating props.

Greetings, Anyone know of a source for a pair of 12X9 or 12x8 or 11x9 or 11x8 counter rotating props? Prefer electric props but I'd consider others. I'm building a twin and would like to have counter rotating props.

Thanks,

Art

Reply to
Art Horne

, available via
a.o. I'm not sure but I think GWS has also counterrotating props in their program.

Nother counter rotating prop application, several diy co-axial contrarotating e-motors:

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren

APC has both regular and pusher props. Pusher props rotates in the opposite direction.

ToddsModels has 12x8 in both versions:

Helge

Reply to
Helge Opgård