Jet engine builders. Still active Turbonique, Tesla

Hello:

I've been working on these things for years.

Is anyone still making them besides me?

Al Doyle DOYLEJET

snipped-for-privacy@att.net (please remove the Z)

Reply to
Al Doyle

refer to

many other sites under the sub sections = "Jet Engines, Pulse Jets, Turbines and Jetex" and "Jet & Turbine RC Aircraft sites." at Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links
regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Tesla engine? I'd never thought of the Tesla multi-disc turbine as having an application for models. Tell me more! E-mail me directly if you've got one running.

Geoff Sanders

Al Doyle wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Sanders