looking for good online shop

Any good international online shop recommanded? I would like to order schulze 330d charger. I can't find it locally. Thanks.

Kelven Ma

Reply to
Kelven Ma

at the top of my list for international orders. I don't know if they carry that specific charger or not.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

A shop in Oz carries it :

Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber

Reply to
Fred McClellan

Reply to
Paddy

While a good supplier, Tower does not carry the product in question. Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber

Reply to
Fred McClellan

O4U2P

thanks all of you... I will take a look.. thanks again.. "O4U2P" ¦b¶l¥ó news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.aol.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...

Reply to
Kelven Ma

Bishop Power Products has it in stock for $214.95

Kenneth

Kelven Ma wrote:

Reply to
Kenneth