looking for good online shop

Any good international online shop recommanded? I would like to order schulze 330d charger. I can't find it locally. Thanks.
Kelven Ma
http://www.aircraft-world.com / is at the top of my list for international orders. I don't know if they carry that specific charger or not.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

A shop in Oz carries it :
http://www.intairco.net/default.asp?page=products&cat &subcat3&MenuOpen=p7menu7
Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber
Tower Hobbies!

While a good supplier, Tower does not carry the product in question. Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber

http://www.rc-direct.com/schulze330.htm
thanks all of you... I will take a look.. thanks again..

Bishop Power Products has it in stock for $214.95
http://www.b-p-p.com/Schultze330.htm
Kenneth
Kelven Ma wrote:

thanks very much