Looking For Jim Newman, designer of the RCM/Midwest Strikemaster

If anybody knows the whereabouts of Jim Newman, designer of the RCM/Midwest Strikemaster (1974 RCM construction article), can you let him know that I am looking for him.

A friend of mine and I are building a couple of prototypes of the "Super Strikemaster" and we'd like to correspond with him.

Thanks Don Hatten

Reply to
Don Hatten