Match?

I'm planning to give my Cadet Senior to my grandson. The receiver is a Futaba.
He has a JR transmitter. If he changes the crystal in his transmitter to match
the crystal in the receiver, same frequency, will this work?
DW
Reply to
WasdenDon
Unless he is outside the US, the answer is no. Both brands use different shifts so they are incompatible. He can get a good receiver for around $35.00.
-- Paul McIntosh Desert Sky Model Aviation
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
nope, the futaba has negative modulation and the JR has positive modulation. The two are not compatable.
RCFlyr sed that.
Reply to
RCFlyr