My Life is Now Complete or Hossanas to OS Max!

Recently I purchased an OS 40 FX to replace the OS 40 LA on my Duraplane T-40. The 40 LA did a fine job getting the T-40 off the ground, but I was curious about how the 40 FX would perform. Well it runs like a rocket, and the T-40 now rotates in a few feet rather than taking half the field!

I sold the 40 LA to a friend leaving me with just one additional engine: a 46 AX on my Ultra Stick 40. The 46 is probably one of the finest engines that Max ever made, and each time I fly the US, I am utterly amazed at its performance. Unfortunately its airframe is quickly wearing out from all the high G manuevers. I had better get another plane before it disintegrates in the air into a fine spray of balsa pieces!

Anyway I purchased another OS engine that I have been coveting for a long time - an OS FS-52 S. What a beautiful lovely machine. If it were a woman, it'd be Terri Hatcher! My life is complete engine wise. Now if I could just find some worthy airplane to put it on. I have an OS aluminum mount for it, so I might test fly it on the US.

Ciao,

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

The Twist is going for about $100. You can see this plane at Horizonhobies.com You might like it. I know of a fellow who wants to get rid of one. mk

Reply to
MK

Wow, just wait until you get a REAL engine!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

McIntosh:

Wow, imagine what your life will be like when you acquire a real brain!

Ciao,

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

Is that the best you can come up with? Probably.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

His best! Your best! Hell Paul, I fail to see where either of you is preferable over the other!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Paul -- Don't you know he is a renowned expert (at being a troll) :-) Lyman

Reply to
Lyman Slack

Everyone is preferable to you.

Reply to