Need Recommendations for ARF RC Model Airplane

Tom wrote:

That's not a bad idea. If you crash two Avistars, sometimes you can build one good one from the remains! A friend of mine went through an Avistar phase a few years ago. He had bought about ten of them in various states of disrepair, and ended up with about 3 in flying (but very ugly) condition. It was a lot of fun.
You could do this with just about any plane, but it works better with a more common model.

------------
They are practically the same model, when viewed in profile. But you knew that.
Ed Cregger

Does the Hobbico Avistar 40 Select 4-Channel RTF 59" come w/ flight simulator?

Another one w/ no FS?

Right, I just want to learn/practice on a FS and worry about other equipment

It looks like the NextStar is slightly less than $400.00, including FS.
Tom

Tom:
If you are near Chicago, get back to me.
Harlan

Tom:
Send me your email address using my personal email address below. Remember to remove the "REMOVE". I have an idea you may like..
Harlan

I want to thank everybody for their input. I learned alot and enjoyed most everybodies post. An ARF kit is in my future.
Tom