Need Recommendations for ARF RC Model Airplane

Does the Hobbico Avistar 40 Select 4-Channel RTF 59" come w/ flight simulator?

Another one w/ no FS?

Right, I just want to learn/practice on a FS and worry about other equipment

It looks like the NextStar is slightly less than $400.00, including FS.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Tom:

If you are near Chicago, get back to me.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

tHANks, decided to keep it.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I hear you I'm a dell guy myself.

Reply to
Tom

Thanks harlan but I'm midatlantic.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Tom:

Send me your email address using my personal email address below. Remember to remove the "REMOVE". I have an idea you may like..

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

They are practically the same model, when viewed in profile. But you knew that.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger