Need Recommendations for ARF RC Model Airplane

Does the Hobbico Avistar 40 Select 4-Channel RTF 59" come w/ flight simulator?
Another one w/ no FS?
Right, I just want to learn/practice on a FS and worry about other equipment
It looks like the NextStar is slightly less than $400.00, including FS.
Tom
Reply to
Tom
Tom:
If you are near Chicago, get back to me.
Harlan
Reply to
H Davis
tHANks, decided to keep it.
Tom
Reply to
Tom
I hear you I'm a dell guy myself.
Reply to
Tom
Thanks harlan but I'm midatlantic.
Tom
Reply to
Tom
Tom:
Send me your email address using my personal email address below. Remember to remove the "REMOVE". I have an idea you may like..
Harlan
Reply to
H Davis
They are practically the same model, when viewed in profile. But you knew that.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger