New Kit from TopFlite!

A 1/5 scale Giant Mustang ARF! Even cheaper than the World Models kits.

Reply to
Joel

Git yer butt in gear, man!!!!

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

It would be nice if they'd give some specs on it instead of just a picture!

Reply to
jeboba

It will probably be the same specs as the Top Flite 1/5 Mustang kit; taking the same kit and turning it into an ARF.

Reply to
George Ball

From the planes I have seen from them, they do not usually take the same kits and turn them into ARFs. As a matter of fact, none of them I have seen were exactly the same. I can't miagine the larger kits being made in a factory because of their complexity. I suspect that the ARF version will be a lot simpler in construction.

Reply to