New Kit from TopFlite!

It will probably be the same specs as the Top Flite 1/5 Mustang kit; taking the same kit and turning it into an ARF.
George
Reply to
George Ball
From the planes I have seen from them, they do not usually take the same kits and turn them into ARFs. As a matter of fact, none of them I have seen were exactly the same. I can't miagine the larger kits being made in a factory because of their complexity. I suspect that the ARF version will be a lot simpler in construction.
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
> Any specs on it yet? > > -- > Normen Strobel > snipped-for-privacy@zoominternet.nospam.net

> > > A 1/5 scale Giant Mustang ARF! Even cheaper than the World Models kits. > > > > >
Reply to
John R. Agnew
That would be great , but I seriously doubt it. If it is the same kit I'm sure the price would be very high. It's probably built in some sweat box overseas somewhere like many other ARF's. I would settle for the same quality as Kyosho but if cheaper then World models I doubt it.
Ken Day .
Reply to
Ken Day

Site Timeline