remote needle valve

I am looking for the part number for the remote needle valve that would work on
an OS 15 LA. the darned things keep breaking off in combat and I want a remote
one. HELP!! Eddie Fulmer AMA 63713
Reply to
Efulmer
Just a guess Don
Reply to
Don Hatten
Don, Thanks I don't know why I couldn't make the search thing work for me. The Fox one looks nice. Eddie Fulmer
Reply to
Efulmer
I was searching for something else and saw this at Tower - scroll down for remote nv......
David
Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH