remote needle valve

I am looking for the part number for the remote needle valve that would work on an OS 15 LA. the darned things keep breaking off in combat and I want a remote one. HELP!! Eddie Fulmer AMA 63713

Reply to
Efulmer

Just a guess Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Don, Thanks I don't know why I couldn't make the search thing work for me. The Fox one looks nice. Eddie Fulmer

Reply to
Efulmer

I was searching for something else and saw this at Tower - scroll down for remote nv......

I am looking for the part number for the remote needle valve that would work on

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH