OT: Caught up again...

And it's too HOT to fly... Time for a lil' sale...

(12) Names, Numbers or a COMBINATION thereof in a single color & font of your choice, up to 2" tall. $12.00 PostPaid in the USA.Height is based on OVERALL size, so take "dropdown" letters or the like into consideration.... Lengths to be within reason, of course... So, if your name is Myron Zingspingwingbadingtiblespungzikspickbabuck, you can fagedaboudit... Also, lettering must be foldable to fit into a 9 X 12 envelope...

Things are slow, but every time I do this I wind up busy as a cat in a room fulla rockin' chairs...

Oh.... Need magnetic signs?? One matching pair, 12" X 18", matte white .030" media, single color W/ mixed fonts, if desired; your choice $35.00 PostPaid priority mail in the USA.. Try THAT at SignsRus....

Gettum while they're hot...

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

Hold on to your shorts. Claudette is heading our way, and will cool things off!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins