OT: If you liked the Router You gonna Love This

Somebody opened the gates and left a few escape.

Enjoy!!!

ABLE1

I thought this was pretty slow compared to the other one, but the endings made it all worthwhile.

Thanks for the laughs.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Who wore the dress in the wedding, her or him? ;) Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Able1,

ROTFLMAO!!!!! --

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly

Funny...

What router??

Reply to
James Calivar

For those that missed out on the router. Check here.

ABLE1

That on is obviously fake........62million on the hit counter ! ?!?!?!

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

No, it's about 9.4 million at the moment, and they're all real - if you reload the page after a minute or two you'll be amazed how much the counter has risen.

Russ.

Reply to
Russ

You would be suprised once word gets around. I once advertised a 'Columbian Drugs Cartel' for sale, and this received around 1million hits before eBay took it down.

Reply to
freeda

Ahhh - did you get any offers you couldn't refuse?

David - who likes horses and hopes freeda didn't find any bits of one in their bed

freeda wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

Reply to
Paul Ryan

Paul,

Rumor has it, he's not been paid yet. --