Phoenix Models Extra 300S 46 ARF

Anybody have any experience with this ARF ?

It seems to be the most reasonably priced Extra ARF (currently $109 from Tower).

The .40 Tequila Sunrise would have been fun but I can't seem to find who currently sells them

If anybody has any other suggestions on other manufacturers with an Extra in this price range I would appreciate hearing.

Cheers.

Reply to
Richard Smith

The Tequila is a reall bugger to fly. Twitchy ....

NitroPlanes has the same or very similar for a few bucks less. Yo must compare shipping, for final price

-- indoruwe

this thread:

indoruwet