Phoenix Models Extra 300S 46 ARF

Anybody have any experience with this ARF ?
It seems to be the most reasonably priced Extra ARF (currently $109
from Tower).
The .40 Tequila Sunrise would have been fun but I can't seem to find
who currently sells them
If anybody has any other suggestions on other manufacturers with an
Extra in this price range I would appreciate hearing.
Cheers.
Reply to
Richard Smith
The Tequila is a reall bugger to fly. Twitchy ....
NitroPlanes has the same or very similar for a few bucks less. Yo must compare shipping, for final price
this thread:
indoruwet

Site Timeline