the new piper arrow 2!! anyone have one..?

Hey all,
I'm just wondering i'm not much of a kit builder, but i see that
the topflite folks have a new one.. out... has anyone built one yet?
is it suitable for a firsttime kit builder?
thanks.
Reply to
Gig
hello . I've decided that this is NOT for a firsttime builder i'm going to stick with arf's for the time being. thanks.
Reply to
Gig
Pretty large project for a first-time builder.....try a Bruce Tharp
Venture 60 for your first kit - it will fall together for you.
Jerr
-- tailskid
Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart
this thread:
tailskid2
thanks for the tip fellers.... I've decided to finish my arf's that i have laying around the hangar it will give me time to come to my senses.. thanks..
Reply to
Gig

Site Timeline