Please check out my scratch built 17 pound biplane ! Cool movie

If you are interested in seeing some pretty good flying visit:

follow the links to "pictures" and look for the movie of the "Cobra" biplane. I built this thing from plans. It is 17 pounds and is powered by a FPE 3.2 c.i gas engine w/ smoke.

Comments welcome

Steve

Reply to
Oper8 On U

Super movie of really wild plane to see fly. Wish I could fly like that! Thanks for the show.

Reply to
Peter and Ruth Baylinson

Where did you get the plans form?

Reply to