Scratch built retracts

I am looking for anyone that has had some experience making large scale retracts. I am working on a Mossie and none of the off the shelf items will fit the bill. Any advice out there?

Reply to
pendragn

Contact Brian Taylor in the UK. If he doesn't have any plans for them he would likely know where to get them.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

On 4/2/2004 12:36 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

The last I knew, Robart was still making custom retracts. You might want to check them out also.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli