Propeller Hits

Yeah, that will work also :-0

Reply to
Lyman Slack

That's going to make it awfully hard for aggressive drivers to properly express themselves!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Especially when other readers can sense that the original poster was trying to draw flames to begin with. 8^>

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Damn, Charlie! There you go with that leading edge thinking again. You have a bright future. On days when it isn't raining, that is...

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Is that a Bonehead?

Reply to
Sparky

I've been called that and worse. I know more than one person that lost a finger tip to props, one that lost half a FOOT to the augur in a combine and frankly it's still surprising that I DIDN'T hit bone when I screwed up and damn near cut my hand in twain...I've little sympathy.

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Reply to
Trahder

After reading all those replies, I guess it IS me...

I was not aware I got to usenet, I thought I was still in the foru where it is hosted as a part of their database (RCGroups), bu nevertheless, I still think flaming is not the best way to explai something to someone, misled as he may be, but, as stated before, it' probably me...

Thanks for the calm resposes though... ;

-- centu

this thread:

centus

What I've noticed is this: a troll strikes and then disappears when the discussion gets going. Anyone else notice that too? Ballerina is suddenly not around......

Reply to
blwblw

Reply to
balleyhoo