RCM Jan. 1972?

Can anyone help me?

I knew I would eventually regret it when I dumped umpteen years of model magazines on e-Bay.

I have the plans for Fred Reese's Sopwith Tripe but not the article. It would be nice to have a copy of these if someone could help me out. I have the three sets of Ace foam wings (still) and thought I would build another.

There really ought to be a scale called "Cartoon Scale." "Stand-off Scale" is not quite the same thing.

Ken Cashion...who should not have sold the Sopwith Tripe he built from these plans.

Reply to
Ken Cashion