Re: Knife edge movie

Nice video and flying. Out of curiosity what did you use for the video
editing?
Reply to
Normen Strobel
Great flying. The knife-edge loop looks good, it's obvious that you know what you're doing.
When flying knife-edge along the runway, practice flying with full rudder and use the throttle for pitch, pretty much the same way you would do the final approach for a landing. This way you'll be able to slow the plane down during knife-edge passes, making it look even more spectacular.
I made a knife-edge movie myself some time ago, it's available at ftp://bmfk: snipped-for-privacy@rolf.is-a-geek.com/andre%20sine%20uploadede%20rc%20videoer/Sigurd%20-%20Absolute%20Knife-edge..mpg
Sigurd
Reply to
Sigurd Stenersen
I used Ulead Video Studio SE.... it came with a little camera I bought.
-- Philip Rawson

philip-rawson
Bloody show off ! Teach me !!!! Ray, he he.
Reply to
djindivik