Re: OT: "Love is.."

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:05:34 -0600, "Storm's Hamilton" wrote in :

Let take this opportunity to appologize for not putting OT in the little >pickles post, thanks for not smacking me around about that.

"Love is putting up with thread drift quietly." :-O

I do love this newsgroup.

It's taught me a lot about RC, aerodynamics, electronics, batteries, fuel, people, myself ...

I've been here since November of 1995. Lots of good memories--lots of stuff to be grateful for.

And good friends, too.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ