autocad 13

Hi,

I would like to purchase a copy of autocad ver 13 for windows. Any suggestions where to get this from?

cheers

email: snipped-for-privacy@aba.gov.au

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net

Reply to
Thomas Garai

Well, you can no longer get it at all legally. But why would you want such a POS? ACAD13 was the Release from Hell. 14 was much better.

2000 better still. Since then not many meaningful enhancements have been added.

My suggestion is not to buy AutoCrap at all, or even AutoCrap Lite, but buy Intellicad (a look alike with almost identical commands) instead. The cost is less than $200 and Intellicad reads and writes DWG format.

Reply to
Sporkman