Re: Sportsman Aviation Spitfire 60

I have a brand new Sportsman Aviation P40 ARF-60 for sale. Never removed from the box. This war bird is great. Has a retract landing gear and room for a large engine. Item new priced at $300. I am selling for $250 and will include the shipping. Contact Mike if you are interested at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or 909-838-3795.

[image:
mike.gallinoto