Retirement Communities Offering Flying

I currently live in Tucson and am looking to relocate to a retirement community that caters to RC flyers. Anyone out there know of any? I have heard of one in Ocala, FL but don't know much about it.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Kennedy

That would be On Top of the World. Fantastic place, they have their own flying field. Lots of golf carts outfitted as plane carriers. Very active club of modeling residents.

See:

Red Scholefield