Magnum Engines gone?

The Hobby People website is now showing very few Magnum engines and of those few are in stock. Someone said GMS engines are gone also. Anyone know anything about this? Global / Hobby People were the importer of Magnum

Reply to
esl721

Hope its not true but it could be the economy. I have noticed my local hobby shop is devoid of inventory. I could not even find a 12V battery the other day. Had to order from Tower and have noticed they are out of stock on a lot items. Sign of the times but we got Obamacare!

Ted

Reply to
Ted Kennedy

Haven't seen a Magnum engine locally (Australia) for some time. Instead, ASP has been regularly available (same engine, different name).

By the way, if anyone has a spare 80/91 connecting rod for a four stroke please let me know.

Reply to
The Raven

Sussex Model Centre in the UK has a fill range listed as in stock. Or rather not listed as out of stock of you see my point.

No guarantee they are still in business but if they were gone you'd expect stock to dwindle

Reply to
Gavin

Global / Hobbypeople replied - looks like Magnum is still around. The HP website, however, does no at helping find their products.

We still carry the full line of Magnum engines:

-Farrell

Global Services

18480 Bandilier Cir Fountain Valley CA 92708

Ph: 714-963-0329 (9 AM-3 PM PST, M-F) Fx: 714-964-6236 Email: snipped-for-privacy@globalhobby.net

Reply to
esl721