Bargain Tachometer

I've ordered a lot of things from this company and can vouch for their service. This is a new product from them and I will be ordering one today after the sun comes up and the dog walk is done.

They really do pay for shipping by air mail which normally takes 10 days or so to Australia. For under $15.00, you can have a digital tachometer.

Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Me too. Sometimes, they take a few days to ship the items, but I have never had a problem.

Note, though, that it may not be suitable for modeling purposes. Normally, it uses a piece of reflective tape that is attached to the rotating object. Attaching tape to a propeller would mess up the balance. The tacho might be able to "see" the propeller without any tape on it, but then it would indicate twice the actual speed.

Reply to
Robert Roland

I just ordered one. The prop itself should be reflective enough. If not, a dip in white paint on both tips will probably do the trick.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad