REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Now you know why I don't drink Buttwiper, Miserble or the other beers from the big US brewers. So when I sent the PROPER URL did you like? That is some good beer imnsho, better than Kokanee, Bass, Moosehead(misdemeanor in Va.) or Guinness.

Ah, for a nice growler of Scapegoat right now...

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

MGordo

I did,

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I actually like Kokanee. It is a bit hard to find east of the Rockies, though. they never heard of it in Barrie.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

NOTICE: It has been duly noted that Australia has not reason for existence, therefore, the President of the United States of America will launch 1565 ICBM's on January 1 that will eradicate the entire continent. The US will immediately declare the former Australian continent, now a big sand box, as being US territory suitable for colonization by US citizens in approximately 300 years or when radiation readings fall to safe levels. To all Australian citizens; please congregate in larger cities in order that your extermination be more orderly. Thank you for your cooperation.

The United States of America

Reply to
MJC

This thread did have some signs of humor, but now it's back to tasteless and mindless..........

Reply to
Don Parker

AH, the 'mericans took over did we. Must have missed that memo...

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Fair go sport!

Can we have another chance ? First we will say sorry - that ought to fix it do you think ? Our indigenous folk will like you because you say sorry to natives - we haven't got round to that yet.

Next, after you have decided to give us another chance, perhaps it will be in everyone's best interest if you take us over as another State.

You get us on the cheep. Good deal?

But on second thoughts, I reckon you ought to give each Aussie (now yankaussie - doesn't sound right does it?) $1,000,000 each for our bit of dirt. Absolutely a good deal, because it's cheaper than fooling around in space.

We are just down the Street compared to space stuff. Don't forget a BIG plus; you get our entire world beating Olympians chucked in. Mate you are so far in front with a deal like this, Pres Bush will nominate you for a Noble Prize ! And I reckon you would become the first Gov' or Pres' of the new State !! Let me know if I can be of any further help.

DN

Reply to
nignog1

Sorry, no second chance. T-minus 12 days... and counting.

Reply to
MJC