Seagull Spacewalker II

The 40 size ARF. For those of you that have put this one together,what did you do about the measurement of the thrust washer from the firewall. The manual calls for 5 5/8 inches from the firewall to the front of the thrust washer.No way will this work.The legs of the mount would have to be a lot longer. I'm using a Irvine 53 and it's like 4 3/16 from the firewall. Did yall run into this problem.I'm kinda hung up on this for now. Thanx Walt

Reply to
TX_QBALL

Just fit the engine as far forward on the mounts as possible and fit the the cowling to suit - Ifitted an SC46 and had to put 3oz lead on the tail.

Reply to
ray fisher