I want to play Battle of Britain

I have an evil fleet of dangerous German Messerschmitts and Heinkels with mini bombs and real miniature guns.

Does anyone have British planes that my Messerschmitts can shoot and a scale model of London, which I can bomb ?

Reply to
Rick Stoll

Yes, as long as you give me a tour of your scale concentration camps

Reply to
James Calivar

No, but I have aflett of spitfires complete with miniture cloned real life 'tommys' in them. So if you want to re-create the Battle of Britain.

Also I would like to create a 'confligation' (is that spelt correctly?) with my Lancasters so if you could dig me out that 1/4 scale model of Dresden.

Reply to
freeda

I watched the movie on TMC last week. The 'brits' won.

Reply to
Doug Dorton

They did when I watched, too!

Reply to
The Observer

Yea, just like watching Titanic, (The ship sinks in the end! ;>)

Reply to
Bill

Just curious about "real miniature guns". Could you expand on how they are made, fired, and capacity of magazines. Also, what do you use for bullets? And what's the wing span of the plane?

Thanks, in advance

Reply to
Boris

Tommy was a soldier, the slang for a WW2 airmen was the Brillcream boy amongst others.

Andy

-- AndyOn

this thread:

AndyOne