robbe promars

i want to use the robbe promars tx for connection to a simulator interface, can some one explane how to do this? also the bridge connector for buddy box is gone, can someone explane wich connection i have to make for this bridge? thanks rinie

Reply to
rinie

Hi,

"rinie" wrote here news:c6t5h9$lh1$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.tilbu.nb.home.nl...

Have a look at my website chapter 3, very last paragraph about Robbe. I guess you 'll see what you need. For PC-sim or as slave transmitter for buddy box you'll need the ground and PPM-OUT-signal, that's all! Olivier

Reply to
Olivier tx2tx