Seagull Spacewalker II

Hi,

Just got one for Christmas as my second pland (after Seagull Arising Star trainer).

Any comments, advice or tips?

Thanks!

Reply to
Davey Boy

Hi,

Just got one for Christmas as my second plane (after Seagull Arising Star Trainer). Any comments, advice, tips? Are the Cyano hinges strong enough?

Thanks!

Reply to
Davey Boy

Congrats on a great Christmas gift, Davey Boy! The Seagull Spacewalker II is a great second airplane that should fly as good as it looks. The model is universal praised for its gentle flying characterstics and the easy-to-build nature of the ARF.

RC Universe has a nice full-length review here:

This rc model is a great value and it sounds like the perfect step up from your Arising Star trainer, a trainer which receives a lot of praise in its own right.

Reply to
Ed Paasch