Seeker II Receiver

Just picked up my new Seeker II receiver today. Will be installing it into my Miss2 electric plane (still being built) which will be used for my aerial photography. Others experiences with this receiver would be of interest to me as well as others. Also, if you might have built and flown a Miss2, info would be appreciated. Thanks..........

Reply to
The Dark Overlord

The Seeker has been working well for me during the last couple of months I've had it. I bought the Tracker II set that came with the Seeker but I have already dumped the Tracker itself and sold it but kept the Seeker. Unless or until I have any issues with it, I think that, for the money and synth capability, I'd buy more Seekers. I think I'll wait, though, until I've been flying it for about a year before I buy more.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Reply to