Sig Super Coat question

I am about to paint a plane using the Sig Super Coat. The plane is covered with Kover-All and prepped with nitrate dope. My question is can I put different colors on top of each other with the Super Coat (butyrate dope) or will the second coat melt the first coat and pick up the base color ?

Regards, Charlie

Reply to
Charlie H.

The second coat with not melt the base coat. However, it is best to apply darker colors over lighter colors, as darker colors will tend to show though lighter top coats.

Reply to
Double Ace