Executive Director Search Process

Posting as requested:

On behalf of the AMA Executive Director Search Committee (EDSC), I am pleased to announce that we have had an excellent response to the Academys job offering for the Executive Director position. This is due in no small part to your efforts in disseminating the information to the AMA membership and the modeling community at large. With the job offering deadline rapidly approaching, the Academy continues to seek qualified candidates for the position. The AMA Executive Council is seeking a talented individual to assist it in directing the Academy and advancing our mission of furthering and safeguarding the sport/hobby of model aviation. The application deadline is April 28, 2006.

The official job offering can be found on the AMA web site at:

A PDF version of the Executive Director Job Description can be obtained by visiting our web site at:

would like to ask that you get the word out to any qualified individual(s) that may be interested in the position. The EDSC members and I would like to express our appreciation and thanks for your efforts in making this process a success.

Richard Hanson, Chairman Executive Director Search Committee

Reply to
J_R