Sirius Chargers-Peak Electronics-Gone?

I have been trying for weeks to contact Peak Electronics to get a charger repaired with no luck. Their recording says they only answer the phone t-w-th but no one answers any of thir lines. I have tried their compnay email form and again, zilch. There is no data on them in the COC or BBB. Does anyone out there live in Gilbert, AZ and know if they are belly up or what? They still advertise.

Ted Kennedy snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
Ted Kennedy

The owner George Joy died this past year. I'm not sure if his wife or son is keeping the business going. He was "Good People", I enjoyed talking to him whenever he made it to SEFF.

PCPhill

-----Original Message----- From: Ted Kennedy Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:56 AM Newsgroups: rec.models.rc.air Subject: Sirius Chargers-Peak Electronics-Gone?

I have been trying for weeks to contact Peak Electronics to get a charger repaired with no luck. Their recording says they only answer the phone t-w-th but no one answers any of thir lines. I have tried their compnay email form and again, zilch. There is no data on them in the COC or BBB. Does anyone out there live in Gilbert, AZ and know if they are belly up or what? They still advertise.

Ted Kennedy snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
PCPhill

They were at the Joe Nall in May. True that George died but the wife was running the business and may be traveling to road shows. Keep checking and send and email. rcncman

Reply to
rcncman