Li-Poly Battery Chargers

I just bought two RTF birds, one Heli and One jet. They both came with chargers that will charge 2 or 3 cell batteries and are labeled as "balanced".. One is DC and the other is AC/DC . The input voltage and output amperage is equal on both. The AC charger is much faster than the DC charger and I would like to use it on both battereis. Is this Safe?

Ted

Ps: please respond directly to my email

Reply to
Ted