Super Tiger 90/91 (2S).Which plane??

Paul, Tell me (us) about the Ballistick...Is it still available in ARF?? Does it come with the foam wing already sheeted with balsa?? IN the kit form,is the wing built up or foam?? I've never sheeted a foam wing. What do these sell for??

I went to the Bearing site,but was totally confused on how to write you. Web Ring? My email is Tx snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Thanx Walt

Reply to
TX_QBALL

i still have an original Ballistick that i bought from Paul a few years ago. great flying stick. absolutely built true. flies like rocket .. mile hi loops that are straight and true very stable, etc.

Bruce Cummings

AA2DD

Reply to
Robert B. Cummings Sr