SV 26cc engine...

Anyone flying one of these engines? Mine's in the box awaiting mounting. It is hard to believe that they sold this engine for only $150 plus shipping.

No, I'm not connected to the sellers in any way.

This engine is attracting a lot of attention and creating a lot of dialogue on RC Universe.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

who sells them? Where do you get 'em?

Reply to
Jim

Go here:

The engine is very attractive and well worth the price, from what I can tell.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Heck of a deal even if it is in Hong Kong. Shipping is $31.14 to the U.S. Still makes it under $200! Sure would like to hear from someone who has tried the engine.

Reply to
Jim

There are a couple of threads and even some video of the SV26 in action on RCU.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger