Swap Meet Hico Texas sat 17th

We would like to invite you to come to our third Annual Swap Meet.
We have advertised in Model Aviation for 3 months and have sent out numerous
flyers and expect a large turnout.Hico is centrally located 55 miles west of
Waco
at the crossroads of Hwy. 6 and Hwy 281. Please email us if you would any
additional information. Hope to see you there!
Buzzardbuster RC Club
Buzzardbuster's
RC Club
3rd Annual
Swap Meet
September 17, 2005
9:00 a.m.-whenever.
Hico High School Cafeteria
Hico, Texas
For additional information email
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Our flying field is located 2 blocks East of High School on 8th Street. The
flying field has been established since 1990, so almost anyone in town can
tell you where to find it. If you are coming from Cleburne you will come to
Glenn Rose, then on to Chalk Mountain. At Chalk Mountain you will turn left
on Hwy 220 South. Proceed about 14 miles to Hico city limits. As soon as you
see the city limit sign, go about a block and turn left on 8th street. You
will be able to see the High School ( red roof ) from 220. The High School
cafeteria is where we are having our third annual swap meet this Saturday,
September 17th.Hope to see There.
Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers