This Looks Like The Right Place

That should have been after it hits the earths atmosphere. Many metorites never slow down to terminal velocity, or do so only moments before they hit.
Reply to
Sport Pilot
Somehow I'm mixing up sites or they are the same people.
Anyhow, where was I when the news didn't inform me? Across the Atlantic in '98...
Yeah, been in the nose & tail of a B-17 while doing touch and goes! I'm in twisted trouble. I've done some things that blow myself away. WOW, it works ! :o) first time , yet. Sometimes second time... ect. And then find out years later that there is an industry of that idea.
I don't know , I just like the pull design , but redirect the prop's power forward of the weight of the power plant. Maybe , its because I just hate push-me-pull-me planes. What was its name Skymaster ?
I really like this corrugated plastic get to the point planes.
I also like my version of through volcanic plumes. "She's burning up Scotty !"
Reply to
Sunworshipper
That refers to the portion of the universe that we know about (can observe).
Lots of BS out there.
Again, that's a meaningless phrase, since the definition of "universe" is that it contains everything. There is nothing other than the universe. It includes everything. There is only one. Hence the prefix "uni".
You seem to have been reading nonsense by net.kooks like Ludwig Plutonium.
Reply to
Grant Edwards
Again: untestable and therefore meaningless.
You don't really take anybody sersiously who posts his work on the web with a bright green background?
Reply to
Grant Edwards
Until we busy little humans figure out how to tap zero point energy from N-space. Then the universe either slows its expansion or actually begins to decrease in size.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
Boy, do you two have some catching up to do.
Google Michio Kaku, one of the fathers of string theory. I believe he coined the term "multiverse".
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger

When man gave it the name universe it was supposed to be infinate. Now we find that there is a boundry, it goes so far and stops. We really should have realized this when we found the world wasn't infinate, nor the solar system, nor the galaxy. But now that we find the universe is not infinate, should we still assume that there is one and only one?
Reply to
Sport Pilot

Site Timeline