VMAR cessna's no good?

Hi gang.. I see that another poster has mentioned a vmar cessna are these good planes? or should i stick with my greatplanes.... I love the CESSNA 182 and can see me with BUNCH of them by different companies... any thoughts? snipped-for-privacy@i-2000.com

Reply to
GaijinGig

My LHS had a boxing day sale on the VMAR Cessna, going for $200.00 cdn

Only have 2, one was sold, one left but it's out of the box and buil as a display model.

Considering it buying the plane though.

Gord

-- gwon

this thread:

gwong

According to RC Universe, some of the VMAR ARFs are great and some are a bit of a challenge to assemble. They are apparently hit-or-miss depending upon the particular ARF. The VMax engines that VMAR bundles with their planes are surprisingly highly rated, generally speaking.

Ironically, price seems to have little to do with VMAR's quality. Their $69 Discovery trainer is universally praised, as is their low wing Ramrod trainer ($49.95 with any other regularly priced ARF). Some of their more expensive ARFs are given poor marks for unclear instructions and challenging assembly.

Reply to
Ed Paasch