Where is Aircraft International?

I can't seem to contact Aircraft International, the phone does not work and there web site does not work, anyone know what is going on?

Thanks,

flierbk

Reply to
Flierbk

From the 3W website:

Aircraft International INC G. Stejskal

8 Country Meadow Drive Colts Neck, NJ 07722 Ph.: 732-761-0997 Fax.: 732-761-8585 E-Mail
I tried their website and it didn't work. I've done business with these folks before and I would suspect it's a technical failure rather than a business one...... Let us know!

John

Flierbk wrote:

Reply to
John Morley

I just tried their website no problem, they might have been servicing it.

Reply to
Net Report