Wingo Floats

Hi,

I've flown my Wingo for a while now and my flying has progressed. So has my plane collection. My Wingo is still fun to fly now and again, but I thought I'd like to spice things up a bit. Floats! I noticed from the manufacturer's website (Conzelmann) that they seem to be out of business(?) Anyone know where I can get Wingo floats from in the UK (or Finland)? Or, are there any float plans anywhere easy enough for a novice to follow?

Thanks!

D.

Reply to
David H

You might look at these:

Marvin

"David H .com>" Hi,

business(?)

Here's a German site

on the word Wingo in the blue area up top. Picture of floats on the page. Contact them for more details.

This site has a picture of a Wingo on their 25" floats. Click on product page

You are going to need a gearbox motor, if you don't have one on there already.

Reply to
John Alt

Hi,

Thanks for the info!