RealFlight

Can someone please tell me if there are any differences between RealFlight G2 and RealFlight G3. Will G3 run on a P3-800?

Reply to
CDN HoverNut

I don't have either, but want to get G3 as soon as I can afford the computer to run it. The simple answers to your questions are, yes, there's a huge difference in graphics and physics between the two. And, no, G3 will not run on a P3. Don't quote me, but I think G3 requires a P4 running at about 2GHz, and the recommended video card has more memory than my current computer

Reply to
dredhea