WTB - P-40 Spinner

I'm looking for a new or used (in good condition) CB Assoc. 3 1/2" dia. P-40 spinner.

Thanks!

Regards, Mike Bealmear Baron von Glueckderhund

Mike Bealmear

Tower Hobbies has one from C.B. A/Tatone I think the mfg part number is 5089. Tower number is LXA425. Price is $17.49USD. The nice thing about this spinner is it is not cut for two bladed prop so you can cut it your self for three bladed. What P-40 are you building? Good Luck

Reply to
Gene

Hello Gene, Thanks for the info, but last I checked, Tower had them as discontinued, and CBA/Tatone is out-of-business I've heard.

I actually don't need it for a P-40. I'm building a 1/4 scale WW1 Siemens Schuckart D1 (a copy of the Nieuport 11), and the profile of the spinner they used looks much like a P-40s. Have a look if you'd like:

Thanks again, Mike Bealmear Baron von Glueckderhund

Mike Bealmear

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:01:55 -0500, "Mike Bealmear" wrote: big snip:

wow Mike, I must have gotten the last one. bummer. Very nice site you have. I will look at it some more. Regards Gene

Reply to
Gene

Reply to
Mike Bealmear

One 31/2 P40 black spinner on hand,,new, uncut, no 6-32 mounting screw or nut .... contact me 904 645 3093

Reply to
bauchas