Zenoah Help - Thanks!

Thanks again, guys, for the help with my G-23. It's running like a champ now. I took all the advice into consiteration, plus what I know about engines, and decided to do a latch-key once-over. Here's what I did: Replaced the carb and adaptor gaskets. Rebuilt the carb using a factory exploded view. Checked the position of the butterfly valve. Changed plugs and re-gapped to 0.020. Changed fuel lines and klunk. Checked tank. Checked coils for proper resistance and a good spark. Checked kill switch for proper operation.

Thanks again! Gerald Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver