Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SEFF 2006
The Largest Electric Flight Meet in the World. Pure Electric. http://www.koolflightsystems.com/seff.htm
4
4

Epoxy/Alcohol mix for fuel-proofing?
What is your preferred ratio of rubbing alcohol to epoxy when mixing them to fuel-proof a fuel-tank compartment?
23
23

Flying Model Helicopters RC FA
Flying Model Helicopters, From basics to competition by Dave Day.Original owners inscription,otherwise good condition. 184 pages. Very thorough manual ,with masses of pics. and illustrations. Some...

Looking for Piper Cherokee Drawings
Hello- I'm on the hunt for a set of detailed scale drawings for the Piper PA-28 Cherokee family of planes (Cherokee 235 in particular, but I'll take whatever I can get) for an upcoming project. I'd...
1
1

Old JR/Galaxy Receive
Does anyone out there have one of the plug in frequency modules for the JR/Galaxy Dual Conversion 9 channel PCM Receiver? I have one with two 53 mhz modules and I cannot fly at my local field due to...
2
2

Rhil Craft
Hello all, I am one of the ancient people myself, but have been away from the hobby for a number of years. What I would like to know if anyone out there remembers any of the Phil Kraft plans. I am...
1
1

photos e-fly-in, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Goedendag E-pilots, Pictures of our annual (13th. !!)) int. electric fly in and diy motor meeting on August 28. 75 pilots from Netherlands, Belgium, Germany & France attended the meeting and roughly...

Col. Art Johnson
Col. Art Johnson - RIP April 24, 1920 - September 14, 2005 A great man/modeler passes. http://www.modelaircraft.org/museum/bio/Johnson-Arthur.pdf
4
4

6CH Electric RC Helicopter for $169
6CH Electric RC Helicopter for US$169 Honey Bee eSky / Twister 6 Channels RC Helicopter Condition: 100% Brand New Shipment includes everything and ready to fly. The only thing you need in additional...

Belt starting a helicopter
Hi there, I've dug a very old RC helicopter out of my parent's loft, it has never been used and I've nearly finished building it. I've got all instructions and engine details, except how to start the...
1
1

Buffalo NY and south flyig field locations
Good morning, I was wondering if anyone in the Buffalo, NY area could contact me and let me know where some of the flying RC flying fields/clubs are located. I am particularly interested in the...
2
2

New low key RC message board
Hello, I have created a new message forum for RC airplane pilots. It's low key, but has alot of new and fun features. Upload photos and video clips too. Looking for pilots to give it a try and build a...

Looking for a Funky Chicken
Anyone have one of these laying around that their never going to use, need a second one to fly with my grand daughter. Email me a Thanks, Jon : -- Vagabond32...
7
7

wing leading edge question
I just completed a Sig Rascal and did not sand the leading edge of the wing. It is not rounded and somewhat flat. Now that the plane is covered, should I remove the covering and sand the wing round or...
22
22

More Items for Auction on Ebay
Just posted more r/c items for auction on Ebay. Hope you find some thing you can use. Thanks Mr. Bill...
1
1