Buffalo NY and south flyig field locations

Good morning, I was wondering if anyone in the Buffalo, NY area could contact me and let me know where some of the flying RC flying fields/clubs are located. I am particularly interested in the Salamanca, Ellicottville, Olean areas.

I look forward to any replies.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:34:51 -0400, "Richard" wrote in :

Richard,

The AMA has a club lookup page:

Here is the information they give on the biggest club down that way--it's in Cuba, NY, near Olean. If you get in touch with them, they can give you more info about other clubs, I imagine. Or you can try the AMA search page for the other towns.

SOUTHERN TIER AERO RADIO SOCIETY--STARS

Marty Buffalo, NY

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

The Southern Tier Aero Radio Society is located near Cuba, NY off Rte.

military specific discussions!
Reply to
Guest